The Beatrice Feature – 79 Hotel Openings to Look Forward to in 2020
Part of a redevelopment project in the heart of downtown Providence, the hotel will be set in the 1887 Exchange Bank building....
February 5, 2020
New Victorian-Era Saloon Conjures a Bygone Era in Providence
Barnaby’s public house, which opens on Friday, Jan. 18, will feature innovative drinks and ‘elevated bar food,’ as well as a local legend… View the full article on Providence...
January 15, 2019
- Developers are now pre-leasing 1224 M Street NW – Vivre DC
- Costs at Ann & Hope escalate, but project still on target
- Rhode Island leaders celebrate new development in Providence’s I-195 District
- Governor Mckee Cuts Ribbon On New Development In Providence Innovation And Design District
- ZDS’ Managing Principal, Aimee Goodwin-Lombardo on air with Developer, Greg Rice discussing People’s Parish at Olo Street Development in Woonsocket, RI.
- Featured (12)
- Global (1)
- News (79)
- Uncategorized (43)
Developers are now pre-leasing 1224 M Street NW – Vivre DCDecember 1, 2022
Costs at Ann & Hope escalate, but project still on targetNovember 3, 2022