Part of a redevelopment project in the heart of downtown Providence, the hotel will be set in the 1887 Exchange Bank building....
Barnaby’s public house, which opens on Friday, Jan. 18, will feature innovative drinks and ‘elevated bar food,’ as well as a local legend… View the full article on Providence...
- Best Places to Travel in October
- Textile mill renovations now paying dividends
- Lockwood Development closes on former Memorial Hospital site
- Zuluaga joins ZDS Architecture as business development director
- Kettle Point nears completion and wins remediation project of the year – Churchill and Banks is the developer of the site