Parcel 28 is a 249 multi-family project aimed to attract local millennials, combining desired amenity spaces, internal co-working and residential apartments. In collaboration with Torti Gallas + Partners, this design merges a sophisticated design with a budget in mind.
- Costs at Ann & Hope escalate, but project still on target
- Rhode Island leaders celebrate new development in Providence’s I-195 District
- Governor Mckee Cuts Ribbon On New Development In Providence Innovation And Design District
- ZDS’ Managing Principal, Aimee Goodwin-Lombardo on air with Developer, Greg Rice discussing People’s Parish at Olo Street Development in Woonsocket, RI.
- Age-restricted, affordable apartment project overlooking National Arboretum faces difficulties
- November 3, 2022